Friday 26 June 2009

The Ayrshire Hospice - Sponsorship / Triathlon

CCTV Media recently sponsored this worthy cause : Julian Free of CCTV Center was the organiser and below find a round-up of the days events.

Henley-on-Thames Sprint Triathlon on 21/06/2009

The day went better than I ever hoped......the weather was perfect and I had a great group of supporters turn out, who really helped get me through the difficult part of the race...the run!

I was expecting to do it in approx 2 ½ hours based on my training times, however thanks to all the support i received, I came in quite a bit quicker:
Total time - 1hr 41mins 24secs (Swim - 13.05 / Cycle – 58.23 / Run – 29.56)

As for the most important bit, the fundraising, I would like to thank all of you for helping me smash my target of £1000, the final total has come to £1365. I have really been blown away by everybody’s generosity and am so grateful, as I know that the money is going to a great cause and will be put to good use by The Ayrshire Hospice.
Julian Free
CCTV Center
www.cctvcenter.com
DDI: +44 (0)1494 887354

No comments:

Post a Comment

SecurityMiddleEast.com News Feed Headline Animator